Spend the night in Berlins city district
Central location in the old and new cultural quarter
There is hardly a city like Berlin where as many different districts, cultures and sights are combined. The capital is ever changing. You can experience Berlin's contrasts on every corner. Whether you want to experience Berlin's culture, architecture, arts, or you prefer to go shopping, see its nightlife, concerts, festivals or other events - Berlin has plenty to offer.
Hotel Augustinenhof is quite popular among Berlin visitors due to its location right in the middle of Berlins cultural district. It is also just a few minutes' walk away from the Sophienkirche and the Neue Synagogue. The impressive Hackesche Höfe, the Monbijou Park and Berlin Friedrichstraße Station as well as the Friedrichstadt Palast are also not at all far away from the hotel.
Hotel Augustinenhof Route Planner
- Arriving at 'Berlin Hauptbahnhof' (Central Station) you can take the tram (M5) heading to 'Zingsterstraße'. Please exit at station 'Oranineburger Straße'. Duration 10 min. Please turn left into Tucholskystraße and once more left into Auguststraße (3 minutes walk).
- Arriving at 'Flughafen Tegel' (Tegel Airport), you can take the bus TXL heading to Alexanderplatz. Please change at 'Invalidenpark' taking the tram (M5) to 'Oranineburger Straße'. Duration 35 min. Please turn left into Tucholskystraße and once more left into Auguststraße (3 minutes walk).
- Arriving at Flughafen Schönefeld, you may take a regional rail (RE7 heading to 'Dessau') or (RB14 heading to 'Nauen') exiting at 'Berlin Friedrichstraße'. Please change to the S-Bahn (S1, S2, S25) heading North (e.g. Bernau, Oranienburg) and exit at station 'Oranineburger Straße'. Duration 42 min.
- Berlin Victory Column 3,6 km
- Fernsehturm 1,7 km
- Museum Island 1,7 km
- Admiralspalast 1,0 km
- Potsdamer Platz 2,7 km
- Unter den Linden 1,4 km
- Brandenburger Tor 1,7 km
- Reichstag building 1,9 km
- Friedrichstadtpalast 0,5 km
- Haus der Kulturen der Welt 2,6 km
- Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church 5,5 km